So this week, I have sorted out my genealogy papers, and my lord there was a lot of them. This was me a couple of hours in:
Such fun! Two hours after that, and with a little "help" from my youngest ratties who decided to run off with my KEEP papers but left my SHREDDING file well alone, I finished organising. What it leaves me with is a lovely pile of KEEP papers that I want to upload onto the computer or at least type up.
So here's my TO DO LIST, in no particular order
- Type up / Scan in and upload handwritten notes on both STEERS and DAVIES families.
- Put together and send off two discs of PARRY information to Haig
- Type up the family sheets for both STEERS and DAVIES families
- Transcribe PULESTON wills (that I've had for a couple of years!)
- In an effort to break down the STEERS brick wall gather as much information on the STEERS at the family history centre in London. Concentrating on Hackney, Islington and Lewisham.
- Do at least two genebloggers posts in February
So this is what I need to do and I have to stay focused...hopefully this will help. I'll keep you updated on how I get on